Senior Business Analyst
- Occasional travel to other offices
From GBP375 per day (dependent on experience)
Monday to Friday
8 weeks (potentially an ongoing contract)
To support on case management project where you will be supporting in delivering new IT platforms. This is a complex project where you are required to use your expertise to identify the best approach.
- Stakeholder management – mostly located in Teesside
- To challenge business owners and asking questions such as "what is the purpose of this?" etc.
- Taking a consultative approach to identify the requirements of the project
- To work independently with minimal supervision
- Ensure clear documentation produced of the agreed requirements.
- Responsible for the hand off of these requirements into the development team.
- This role will also interface with the operations teams.
- Other business to business tasks will also be required
- Working with 3rd party suppliers and outsourcing teams
- To understand process mapping well and writing up notes in a way that other teams understand terminology and what is required – UML diagrams.
Desirable Experience and personal attributes
- Telecoms experience would be desirable but not essential
- Experience in working within a contact centre
- Working in fast paced environments
- IIBA or/and BCS qualified
Telephone interview and face to face interview