Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work within Financial Services. The main duties will be chasing outstanding debt, offering excellent customer service and responding to queries in a professional manner.
The client is a leading professional services organisation, looking to recruit an interim Credit controller for a 2 month assignment with the possibility of an extension.
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller are:
- Chasing outstanding debt for the company
- Responding to queries in line with company SLA's
- Assessing debtor terms and increasing / reducing where required
- Assisting with Credit checks on new clients
To be successful in applying for the Credit Controller position you will have:
- Be immediately available
- Experience of chasing debt
- Understanding of Financial services
- Excellent communication skills
£17,000 + Possibility of an extension + Parking