7 days left
- Part time
The main remit of this Finance Analyst role will be to work closely with the Finance Director to analyse Management Information, producing meaningful reports and KPIs.
Having recently implemented power BI, this role is great for a finance professional who loves to work with large data sets and report back to senior stakeholders.
Michael Page are excited to be working with this Private Equity backed business, based close to Preston.
With an expanding, vibrant team, this role will be key to improving processes, improving reporting and producing colourful reports from large data sets.
The business has ambitious growth plans, and has impressive acquisition plans to help achieve this.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role are as follows:
- Analysis of the company's revenue streams to assess where the main bulk of their business comes from, what customers are most profitable, and what their plans are to move forward as a business
- Using Power BI / advanced excel skills to slice and dice information
- Taking information and producing insightful, meaningful reports to pass onto senior stakeholders
- Business partnering with all manner of stakeholders to feedback your analysis, and make real tangible improvements
- Produce slides for the month end board packs
- Ad hoc project work/ process improvement work
- Ad hoc month end management accounting
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role based close to Preston will be a finance professional with brilliant excel skills - ideally experience of building models / macros.
You will be a fantastic communicator, and someone who is able make the reports you create come to life - adding value commercially.
The chosen individual will be able to work at pace, in an agile and growing environment.
Prior experience of using power BI would be a preference but not essential, the main thing is a good understanding of finance, advanced excel skills and an ability to communicate clearly to advise senior stakeholders on ways in which they can move forward.
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role based close to Preston will receive a salary of £35,000 - £40,000.