An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst for a leading business based in Basingstoke. This is a unique opportunity to deliver significant value by supporting the identified transformation initiatives. This newly created and exciting role will be based in Basingstoke and you will play a key role in transforming finance across the business.
This instantly-recognisable organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Finance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Supporting transformation projects
- Provide the appropriate management information
- Monitor and report on progress in the implementation of efficiencies identified
- Manage the production of reporting packs
- Own and locally manage KPIs to help enable effective decision making
- Initiate, prioritise and lead initiatives which: bring efficiencies, reduce duplication, define and roll out best practices, promote automation allowing more time for value-added activities
- Embed a continuous improvement culture
Finance Analyst Experience Required:
- Proficiency in English language, verbal and written
- Good Excel Skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to adapt style to audience
- SAP experience desirable
- Works well as part of a team and also has the ability to work as an individual on nominated projects
- Be open-minded and adaptable to changing business needs and requests
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.