Michael Page are pleased to be working in partnership with a well known business who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Finance team.
Our client are well known and trusted in their field and due to growth and structural change they are creating a new role for a Finance Manager to join their team.
The responsibilities will include;
- Managing and coordinating the monthly reporting process
- Investigating, understanding and reporting any variances
- Effective business partnering with management from other areas of the business
- Providing day-to-day task-based supervision to the team
- Responsibility for overseeing the completion of balance sheet reconciliations
- Driving forward change and continuous improvement
- Managing ad-hoc projects as they arise
For this role you must be a Qualified accountant (ACA,ACCA orCIMA), ideally with some post qualification experience.
You must also have had proven management experience and be able to develop and motivate a team.
It is also essential you are a confident communicator who can manage relationships.
A very competitive package and great working environment.