Senior Payroll Officer
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll professional to join this fast paced and dynamic consultancy firm based in Saffron Walden as a Senior Payroll Officer, who will have a direct impact on the success of the business. In this role the Senior Payroll Officer will be assisting the Head of Payroll in implementing a system change alongside being responsible for the business payroll.
A dynamic consultancy firm who are operating from fantastic facilities in Saffron Walden who provide a challenging but highly rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate. The consultancy firm are making large gains in the market and this is due to their employees, who they put at the forefront of the business and truly invest in on a regular basis.
The Senior Payroll Officer will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Head of Payroll in implementing a system change from ADP Freedom to Itrent
- Ensuring that all employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Producing detailed reports that can be shared with the wider business
- Defining payroll elements and cleansing of the data ready for new system implementation
- Working actively with running processing parallel runs
- Producing any manual calculations that are required
- Keeping the monthly tracker accurate and up to date
- Ensuring employees working in international entities are paid accurately and on time
The Senior Payroll Officer will:
- Actively studying CIPP would be beneficial
- Have previous exposure to working with international entities across multiple currencies
- Previously exposed to system implementation
- Have been exposed to a number of systems, ideally ADP Freedom or Itrent
- A driven and ambitious individual who is keen on personal as well as team success
The successful Senior Payroll Officer will be making a fantastic career step with lots of opportunities for progression as well as development of your skill set. Within this role the sucessful candidate will be joining a close knit and ambitious team based in Saffron Walden, receiving both a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package.