An exciting role for an experienced finance professional to join this fast paced manufacturing and production business based in Chatteris in this Accountant functions. Within this role you will be supporting the senior members of the finance team in producing detailed analysis to be shared with the wider business.
A market leading manufacturing and production business with its base of operations being in Chatteris, presenting a fantastic working environment the Accountant will be joining an atmosphere predicated on success. They also offer plenty of opportunities for progression and to complete your studies.
The Accountant will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on key financial data to present to senior finance members and the wider business
- Assist the Finance Director in producing the budget as well as producing forecasts for the business
- Analysing any variances
- Assisting with both external and internal audit processes
- Work closely with international entities of the business in review their monthly reports
- Prepare monthly and annual accounts
- Assisting with the payroll process should it be needed
The successful Accountant will be:
- CIMA or ACCA Part Qualified
- Advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Hold a proven track record of producing detailed reports to senior members of staff
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- A driven and ambitious individual looking for personal growth and team success
- Previous exposure to a fast paced commercial working environment
- Hold knowledge in various systems, especially SAGE
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career step to a market leading manufacturing and production business who can offer progression, study support alongside a competitive salary. Alongside this the successful candidate will be joining an experienced and knowledgeable finance team from who they can learn.