Finance Business Partner
The Finance Business Partner will provide a quality service and support the business areas including accounting advice, production of accounts and insightful management information, bids and tenders, in both financial and non-financial matters
Our client is an award winning charity based in Bristol. They are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis to support the Finance Director
- To produce accurate and timely management information for the relevant business partner areas.
- Report Variance Analysis with reasons on Business Partner areas
- Support the management teams in budget and forecast setting and in meeting / exceeding their financial goals
- Initiating changes to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered within business areas.
- Provide support and advice for specific projects within the business areas.
- Improve the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance within the business areas and across the whole business.
- Support the Director in the provision of financial and commercial support and advice
- Liaise between the wider Finance function and the business to ensure that information flows both ways in a timely and effective manner
- Monitor project, programme and business risks and opportunities and provide information to inform the Risk Register
- Prepare and deliver financial training to the business and project management teams
- To build and foster good working relationships with organisational managers and relevant business areas
- Be responsible for the statutory and regulatory returns for relevant business areas Identify areas for improvement in terms of processes and procedures
- Provide ad hoc support and information as required.
- Provide the lead on the Service Charge and Rent Reviews Liaise with solicitors on financial aspects of sales as required
The successful candidate for the Finance Business Partner role will have a proven track record in a commercial finance role and be a finalist in ACCA/CIMA or similar accountancy qualification
A salary of between £31,000 and £38,000 is on offer to the successful candidate