Assistant Management Accountant
An Assistant Management Accountant role has arisen to join a hospitality company in Watford. Role can offer you full study support and a competitive salary banding.
You will ideally have some accounts experience and be keen to study your AAT or ACCA and live local to Watford. Salary up to £35,000 for the right candidate.
My client are within the leisure industry and operate all over the UK and Europe. They have a medium sized Head office in Watford and a growing finance team who are always working on new projects. You will report into a hands on Financial Controller who can offer you great training and exposure to wider accounts.
- Produce daily/weekly trade reports
- Undertake timely, specific and relevant analysis to support performance of businesses and improve financial performance & controls
- Assisting with Month End
- Assist in preparation of monthly P&L consolidation & bridge analysis, balance sheet reporting to head office
- Ad-hoc reporting from management accounts e.g. department spend analysis.
- Support the Group Management Accountant during the annual budgeting process
- Ideally an active studier
- Hard working and committed accountant
- Keen to progress
- Intermediate Excel user
- Team player
- P&L Exposure
- Permanent role for a fun growing business
- Competitive salary
- Progression and training
- Full Study Support