Management Accountant - Charity
Trace are currently recruiting for an immediately available Management Accountant to join an international charity based in central London for a period of 6 months. The successful candidate will have a natural ability to communicate effectively with non–finance based staff and become part of a well established and high performing finance function.
Roles/responsibilities include the following
- Business partner across various budget holders ensuring non finance based staff understand their individual budgets enabling effective decision making
- Lead the financial management of buildings and projects for the charity.
- Lead on all planning budgeting and forecasting processes
- Lead on programme financial risk management ensuring key financial risks are identified and clear recommendations given on areas of weakness identified
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA/ACA)
- An effective business partner
- Experience or the desire to work within the charity sector
Candidates will be considered immediately for interview. For further information please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.