Business Analyst (Product Strategy) - New Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a naturally strategic analyst to move into a Product Strategy role for a FTSE 100 company.
The role is part of the Strategy & Transformation team, focused on future business opportunities whilst having a group–wide remit.
– Analysis of complex data sets, providing analytical input into the product strategy and group strategic frameworks
– Analysis of the priority trends (customer, competitive, market, technology) that will influence the product strategy
– Partner with the Product Strategy Director & Manager, providing insight and reporting for pricing and cost frameworks
– Development of new business cases and ownership of modelling work
– Insight driven role which will suit a highly strategic and insight–driven individual
– 2–5 years in an analytical role
–Strategic and entrepreunerial mindset
–Enjoys business partnering with Senior Stakeholders
–TMT experience is an advantage