5 days left
- Part time
An experienced Credit Controller will be able to seamlessly join this fast paced and exciting manufacturing and production business, operating from St. Neots in a Credit Controller position. Within this role you will be responsible for assisting in the management of the sales ledger team and the smooth running of the credit control function.
A dynamic, busy manufacturing and production business who are operating from fantastic facilities in St. Neots who are currently leading the market and making in roads into the sector. They present a unique opportunity to develop your skill set from within an experienced team, making it a fantastic career step for the right candidate.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining customer agreements and direct debits effectively and accurately
- Raising and maintaining sales ledger invoices to ensure timely payment
- Producing detailed daily journals which can be shared with the wider finance team
- Reporting on bad debts and potential risks to the finance manager
- Assisting with streamlining current processes and implementing new processes
- Monitoring the cash collection of outstanding balances within an allocated portfolio
- Maintain strong communication across international entities
The successful Credit Controller will be:
- CICM would be desirable but not essential
- Advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookup and Pivot Tables
- Driven and ambitious individual focused on personal and team development
- Previously exposed to multi-curreny and handling international entities
- Proven track record of cash collection and reduction of outstanding balances
The successful Credit Controller will be making a fantastic career step to a growing business who can present the opportunity for career development within this fast paced manufacturing and production environment. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits package.