Junior Finance Analyst
5 days left
- Part time
A Manufacturing and Production business in Hitchin are seeking a Junior Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. Great role with excellent exposure and progression paying a competitive salary and study support.
Ideally seeking a Degree Educated candidate who has a background in an Accounting/Analyst role who is strong with Excel and reporting and is keen to progress.
My client are a leading Manufacturing and Production business based in Hitchin. They are currently seeking a Junior Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis and assist the Senior Finance Analyst with indepeth reporting and Forecasting and Budgeting. They are a global business who offer excellent exposure, study support and career progression.
- Reporting into a hands on Senior Reporting Analyst
Provide monthly orders, sales, and margin reporting
Highlighting gaps, risks & opportunities to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved and actions defined that impact future performance
Lead the consolidation for annual budget-setting, strategic planning. quarterly forecasting and monthly rolling forecast processes for Sales and Marketing functions
Drive continuous improvements in forecasting/budgeting processes and enhance forecast accuracy
Month End Reporting
- Ideally degree educated in a numerical subject (Accounting/Maths/Economics)
- Living local to Hitchin
- Advanced Excel user
- Analytically minded
- Ideally experience working in a commercial environment
- Hard working candidate who is keen to progress
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a global business who offer excellent training and progression
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to report into a hands on Manager who is happy to provide training