This hospitality and catering company are looking for a management accountant to support the financial controller and finance director in all financial responsibilities. Managing the P&L's, providing variance analysis and budgeting/forecasting are all key aspects of the role.
The hospitality and catering company based in Stevenage have big plans for the future and are looking for someone to come in and do the role for a few years before progressing through the company with limitless opportunities.
- To submit completed month end P&L, Balance Sheet and non financial information for use both by internal management and also in German specific format for submission
- To provide margin and operating expenses commentary to budget and prior year variances
- Preparing full sets of management accounts
- To ensure VAT reporting is correct
- To assist with provision of all relevant information to prepare annual tax returns and other tax compliance requirements
- To produce the forecast and budget information
- To prepare and collate all sales and margin (by product and by customer information) for inclusion in the budget.
- To populate and phase overheads budget.
- To produce all commentary and variance analysis for inclusion in the budget presentation packs.
The successful management accountant will have:
- experience in preparing a full set of management accounts
- good written and oral communication skills
- a knowledge of accounting systems - implementation experience desired
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified
- A positive and logical approach with the ability to work well in a team
An exciting new opportunity for a management accountant to join a fast growing company in Stevenage. A competitive salary is on offer, alongside great progression and a supportive environment.