Senior Finance Business Partner
This is a commercial business partnering role where you can add great value to the business operating at a strategic level
Our client is a top employer within the East Midlands, continously challenging the status quo and genuinely wanting to be the best in what they do!
- Monthly reporting - provision of monthly reporting, analysis and insight on the performance of each budget. The reporting to include insight on what is driving performance, what actions can be taken to remediate any performance gaps and what actions can be taken to further improve performance.
- Full ownership of the revenue budget and long term financial planning process
- To be responsible for the provision of accurate and rigorous financial forecasts and supporting management information, to include the challenging of assumptions.
- Capital budgeting, reporting and forecasting - to own the process to ensure robust and accurate capital reporting and forecasting of all capital projects and expenditure across the business and the provision of accurate and insightful reporting to the Capital Oversight Board.
- Provision of ad hoc analysis - the candidate will be responsible for dealing with the provision of ad hoc analysis required by key stakeholders.
- Seek to improve financial process and practice at all times. Developing the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of financial reports/management information and the financial tools and templates associated with business evaluation and financial risk management.
- To manage the performance and development of direct reports. To mentor and support relevant others as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be ACA/ICAS, ACCA or CIMA qualified with proven experience in promoting a business partnering culture through value added insight to key stakeholders.
- £63,000 - £68,000 basic
- Average salary pension
- Private medical care
- 35 days annual leave