1 day left
- Part time
This is a fast paced Financial Controller position offering Multi-Site exposure and genuine progression.
Our client is a well known and reputable name within their industry and are looking to expand by bringing in another senior finance professional to support the FD.
- Business Partnering with Multi-Site Managers, the central finance team and external stakeholder to maximise return.
- To manage the production of monthly accounts and subsequent analysis of the annual budget and forecasts in line with company deadlines
- Protecting the integrity of the business by the systematic application of controls
- Completing the accounting function in a consistent and accurate manner adhering to group policies
- and timetables
- Ensuring that the appropriate controls and review processes are in place
- Making sure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly and ancillary services in the areas of payroll, accounts payable, stock control and month end are delivered on time
- Working with external audit staff about the performance of their duties
Have good financial & commercial awareness and be able to show they are a commercial decision maker
Be approachable, a team player and have the ability to work beyond the confines of a traditional finance role
Genuine progression opportunities
Opportunity to work within a market leader