- Part time
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Control professional to join a rapidly growing and exciting science and research business operating from Cambridge in a Credit Controller capacity. Within this role the Credit Controller will be joining the existing team to ensure to collection of debt across the business, which will include multi-currencies and liaising with international entities.
A rapidly growing science and research business operating out of Cambridge who present a unique opportunity to impact the business in a truly rewarding career step. Operating out of state of the art facilities that are truly conducive to success they offer a fantastic working environment.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Effectively chase the cash collection of outstanding balances across an allocated portfolio
- Responsible for the daily banking as well as bank account reconciliations
- Assisting with accounts receivable tasks
- Assisting the wider finance team with projects and process changes to improve the cash collection process
- Maintain effective communication and cash collection globally
- Producing key analysis to report back to senior members of the team
- Work with multi-currencies with our overseas entities
The successful Credit Controller will be:
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal and team success
- Pursuing CICM would be advantageous
- Previously exposed to dealing with multi-currencies and international entities
- Have evidence to show a proven track record of debt collection
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment
The successful Credit Controller will be making a fantastic career step to a busy and challenging opportunity which is highly rewarding and offers fantastic progression opportunities. Within this the successful applicant will be joining a brilliant science and research business who have seen continuous growth without signs of slowing down, they will also receive a competitive salary as well as wide ranging benefits package, which also includes parking.