This is an exciting opportunity to work within a well known reputable retail brand in Enfield. They are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Accounts Receivable to join their busy team on a temporary basis of 3 months.
My client is a retail organisation that bodes in excellent service and high quality products. They are well known within Enfield and throughout the UK. My client is looking for a highly skilled Accounts Receivable clerk to join their fast paced team on a temporary basis.
The Responsibilities include:
- Managing the Sales to Revenue workflow to ensure correct recording of Sales
- Leading and manage finance month and year end processes across AR and management accounts
- Ownership and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
- Produce monthly management reports for the group
- Prepare variance analysis for the group and explain movement against budget, prior year and forecast
- Assist in board and external reporting
- Assist team in managing the annual budgetary process and forecasts as required
- Help in carrying out overhead cost control and budget holder reviews to obtain a thorough understanding of the company and opportunities for efficiencies
- Partner with Financial Controller to manage the year-end audit process and the preparation of working papers.
- Finance support and business partnership for centre-level management
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
The Successful candidate for the accounts receivable role will be:
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Willing to work within a busy team
- Experienced in Accounts Receivable Previously
My retail client in Enfield is offering high quality training for the successful candidate. There is on site parking and a competitive salary.