Assistant Management Accountant
Asssistant Management Accountant required in Warrington, amazing opportunity to work for a gloabal company.
This is the ideal role for an ambitious ACCA/CIMA studier to spread their wings and gain a fantastic opportunity as part of a global food company.
My client specialises in food production. They are part of a global group that has been established over 15 years. In this time they have grown from strength to strength and have established themselves as a key player in their respective market.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking a Assistant Management Accountant to join a growing company, this is a fantastic opportunity for and ambitious ACCA/CIMA studier to join a growing global brand.
This Assistant Management Accountant role will include the following duties;
- Responsible for the preparation and presentation of weekly accounts
- Assisting with the preparation and presentation of monthly accounts
- Assisting with product costings
- Generating reports for stock, sales, aged debt etc.
- Assisting with sales and purchase ledger
- Owning Purchase reconciliations
-Supporting with Sales ledger and credit control
-Weekly and monthly journals
-Processing credit card expenses
This role will require the Assistant Management Accountant to;
-Advanced Excel skills
-Good work attitude
-Manufacturing experience would be an advantage
This position is offering the successful Assistant Management Accountant;
-25 Days holiday