Tax Senior – Recently Qualified CTA
Baker Tilly has a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified CTA to join our growing tax team as a tax senior. Our tax team work with domestic and international clients across a range of sectors, including technology, healthcare, retail, consumer markets, hospitality and entertainment, start up and inbound clients.
The successful candidate will work across all tax heads including Income Tax, Corporate Taxes, Capital Gains Tax, VAT, Capital Acquisitions Tax and Stamp Duty, as well as working on consultancy and restructuring assignments with senior members of staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing successful delivery of tax services to clients
- Assisting with the preparation and review of corporate and income tax returns for our client base of family owned businesses and high net worth individuals
- Assisting with preparation of detailed consultancy projects
- Working with managers, directors and Partner on all tax matters arising for our clients
- Liaising with Revenue regarding ad hoc and ongoing tax related issues
- CTA Qualified
- Team player
- Strong technical skills
- A learning appetite
- Client focused
- Problem solver
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International, one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms.
At Baker Tilly we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, transaction services, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice. We are a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses. With a high level of knowledge and technical expertise we have developed an insight into what makes businesses successful.
Joyce House, 21-23 Holles Street, Dublin
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the apply button below.