Accounts Assistant (Notting Hill Gate)
This role, Accounts Assistant (Notting Hill Gate), is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known and reputable company based in West London.
Our client are keen to find an experienced accounts assistant who is passionate and hard working, reporting directly into the Finance Manager!
They are initially looking to hire a temporary member of staff until June, however after that there is the potential for the role to become permanent!
Our client are a well known and a growing business meaning they are looking to hire someone that is passionate about the brand and company.
They are based in West London next to Notting Hill Gate station, meaning they are accessible on the Central Line and Overground.
They are looking to recruit initially on a temporary basis and then consider the successful candidate for a permanent role in June/July.
This role, Accounts Assistant (Notting Hill Gate), includes:
- Clearing a backlog of bank reconciliations
- Processing the accounts payable and accounts recievable
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Investigating for missing POs
- Cash allocation
- Raising sales invoices
- Accruals and prepayments - they are happy to train and offer support to someone that wants to step up and take on more duties such as assistant accountant duties
- Temporary role until June
- Paid hourly
- West London - Notting Hill Gate
- Start this week
- Accountancy focused
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant (Notting Hill Gate), must:
1. Be an experienced Accounts Assistant, have a minimum of 18 months experience
2. Be able to commute to West London
3. Be happy to commit to a temporary role until June
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company in a great working environment!
Please get in touch if you have 18 months experience as an accounts assistant or AP/AR clerk!