Trainee Finacial Analyst
Trainee Financial Analyst
(Contract Period: Minimum 1 Year)
Starting Date: 15 February 2019
Submit Resume: email@example.com
ABOUT THE COMPANY
FinancialYoo (Private) Limited is a Business Service company which provides online Accounting, Financial and Business advisory services, Globally. It also provides range of solutions for Operational Management, Process Improvement, Internal Control System as well as helps to devise, implement and monitor Business Strategies.
Our clients include some of the best-known global brands including start-ups. We help them work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, creation and management of value-generating business services. We particularly address critical challenges in risk management, compliance and corporate governance.
Employees at FY are encouraged to successfully complete and obtain professional qualification. Accordingly, for ACCA professionals, a qualified Practical Experience Supervisor is assigned to sign off Performance Objectives and to review Practical Experience once every 06 months.
To know more about the company, please visit: www.financialyoo.com.
The Role & Learning Opportunities:
This role offers diversified working opportunities where selected candidate will be assisting to provide online Accounting Services to our client(s). This is an interesting but also a challenging job which requires; application of financial management concepts, performance of online research to obtain economic data/ information, understanding international markets, opportunities and associated risks. Guidance and supervision of senior staff member will be available throughout performance of such activities. Learning opportunities continues as Trainee Financial Analyst will also be assisting in Strategic advisory, Process Improvement and Control engagements.
Further, the role may also require selected candidates to provide online Accounting services to our client(s).
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in planning and preparation of financial and business advisory reports.
- Performing research for economic/ market to be used for Investment Appraisal, Feasibility study and any other advisory related tasks.
- Assist Investment products and services that are suitable for clients and based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile and preferences.
- Prepare discounted cashflow statements, analysis and interpretations.
- Maintaining clients accounting records in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) and other applicable laws/standards.
- Prepare financial reports for clients to review business performance and Cashflow position
- Any other business operational or administrative task assigned from time to time.
Training and Guidance:
- Understanding international economies (specifically USA, UK)
- Understand and identify reliable sources of information
- Prepare and file tax returns. For Example: VAT, PAYE and CT
- Understand and perform tasks related to UK Workplace pensions.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics:
- The company plans to invest its resources to build Trainee’s technical and professional skills including contribution in study related expenses. Therefore, this requires a contract to work for a minimum 01 year period.
- ACCA Strategic Professional level student/ fresh Affiliate or CFA student
- Studied UK variant in law and Tax papers.
- Studied Advanced Financial Management (AFM) as an optional paper (or currently studying it)
- Preferably having 01 year of relevant work experience.
- Good English communication skills
- This position requires good report writing, research and analytical skills.
- Ideal candidate should be proactive, give attention to detail and demonstrate responsible attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
FY is committed to investing in talented employees who have ambition to contribute to the success and growth of the business. Compensation will include:
- Competitive trainee level basic salary.
- Quarterly Performance Bonuses
- Financial contribution towards qualification for ACCA Strategic Professional level students and Affiliates. Details will be shared during interview process.
- Paid leaves to study for and sit ACCA exams.
- Submit your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clearly mention the papers you have passed.
- Please mention the position "Trainee Financial Analyst" in email subject line.