Business Analyst - Entry Level
Business Analyst – Entry Level
Mon–Fri 37.5 hours p/week
Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 8UX
Our global client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst on an ongoing temporary basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and dynamic environment
* Solves organizational problems by analysing business requirements, documenting processes and designing solutions.
* Conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presents the results.
* Recommends process improvements and alternative solutions.
* Assists business users, project managers and leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects.
* Facilitates change management efforts associated with project. May write and maintain user documentation.
* Position will receive direction and support. Business Analysts on Junior level would typically do the basic analysis, write basic documents, etc. under a high supervision.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS Requirements gathering, Visio, strong communication and presentation skills, process mapping, MS Office
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.