Opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a dynamic and growing education and training company based out of central Cambridge being able to join in with exciting projects and process change. The Credit Controller will be working within the existing team to aid with the cash collection of outstanding balances across the client portfolio.
A growing education and training business based out of Cambridge who offer a dynamic and challenging environment which is equally rewarding. Presenting an fantastic working environment in which employees are exposed to key knowledge and experience from senior staff members they offer a great career step.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Effectively chase the cash collection of outstanding balances across an allocated portfolio
- Responsible for the daily banking as well as bank account reconciliations
- Assisting with accounts receivable tasks
- Assisting the wider finance team with projects and process changes to improve the cash collection process
- Maintain effective communication and cash collection globally
- Producing key analysis to report back to senior members of the team
The successful Credit Controller will be:
- An experienced Credit Controller with a proven record of cash collection
- Proactive individual who takes responsibility for their own work
- Previous experience in assisting in the implementation of process changes
- Holder or actively pursuing CICM would be desirable but not essential
- Effective communication skills with finance and non finance members of staff
The Credit Controller will be receiving a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting and busy education and training business based out of Cambridge, with the opportunity to gain valuable career knowledge and experiences. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside a competitive benefits package.