A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to have a true impact of the success of this Science and Research business based out of Cambridge. The Management Accountant will be filling a newly created position having an exciting and varied role in establishing the business partnering function between finance and the wider business as well as responsibility for the forecasting and budgeting of the business.
A exciting and innovative Science and Research business based out of Cambridge offices who have created a fantastic working atmosphere built on a shared culture of ambition, teamwork and creativity. They are dedicated to their company goals and work out of state of the art facilities which allow their employees to truly develop and flourish.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Establishing the business partnering function between finance and the wider departments in the business
- Leading the preparation of forecasts and analysis to support the wider business
- Work closely with department heads to provided detailed and accurate budgets
- Providing detailed financial reports
- Providing analysis on commercial contracts and cash flow
- Maintaining a tight budget on the R&D of the business
- Helping to develop the current team
The successful Management Accountant will:
- An ambitious and innovative individual keen on making an impact on a business
- Pursuing either CIMA/ACCA/ACA or demonstrate significant experience
- An advanced user of Excel
- Experienced in analysis data and providing detailed reports
- Hold prior experience in business partnering across a business
- Experienced in producing detailed forecasts and budgets which can be relied outside of the finance team
The successful applicant will have the exciting career step of filling a newly created Management Accountant position for a thriving and growing Science and Research business, with a true opportunity to impact the success of the finance team as well as the business as a whole. The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary as well as deserving benefits package including a pension and medical insurance.