Trainee Equity Research Analyst - European Banks, Top sell Side Firm
Our client is a top sell side equity research firm.
They have consistently achieved top ratings in industry surveys, and have significant ambitions to expand their research franchise in key areas.
They are now looking to add a Trainee Equity Research Analyst to their European Banks team.
The Trainee Analyst will work closely with the MDs and learn from the senior analysts, providing their institutional and hedge fund client base with accurate, thought provoking and market leading equity research on European Banks. Day to day, your focus will be the analysis of companies, sectors and industries and the writing of investment research. This might involve financial modelling, monitoring sector news flow, working on earnings results, updating clients, attending company meetings and industry conferences and going out to meet clients.
The successful candidate will have a background as follows:
- Real interest in financial markets
- Background in equity research, management consultancy, accountancy, investment banking, credit research or another research focused professional. You could be a gradiate with 1 -2 years experience in an analytical role on a training scheme.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Intellectually curious with great academics
- Strong presentation skills, with the confidence to present to clients
Please note that the salary range for this is a max of £50,000 depending on current levels.