Associate, Asset Management Team / Portfolio Analysis - Private equity fund
We are now working with a mid market private equity fund.
They are now looking to recruit an 'Associate' level asset management professional to their team who will work on portfolio development, analysis and reporting.
Role and Function
• Work with investment, operations and industry partner teams to provide day-to-day asset management oversight to our growing portfolio of assets
• Identify and mitigate key asset risks alongside company management teams
• Implement, improve and monitor periodic reporting by investee companies and identify material deviations and actions required
• Prepare and present regular updates and reporting on development of portfolio companies to the management team
• Work with the operations team to provide accurate and timely reporting, including asset valuations, to investors
• Collaborate with the investment team on new transactions to develop acquisition business plans and 100 day plans
• Portfolio associate with another firm or an ACA with big four firm
• Knowledge of internal company reporting (internal accounting)
• Knowledge of investor reporting beneficial
• Strong quantitative skills including experience with financial models
• Excellent communication skills
• An ambitious and motivated team player