Senior Accountant (Asset Management - Private Equity Fund)
- Responsible for daily book keeping, payment of general office expenses, preparation of general ledger, monthly financial statements and regular group reporting
- Able to assist in company secretarial tasks as well as ad hoc assignments
- Assist in fund administration and fund accounting
- Perform daily office administration when necessary
- University graduate or Professional Diploma holder in Accounting or related discipline
- At least 4 years' relevant experience in Big4 audit or fund administration service provider or accounting department in SFC type 4 & 9 licensed company or accounting department of MNC
- With knowledge of using Flex system and HFM is preferred
- Mature, conscientious and reliable with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
Less experience will be considered for the position of Accountant.
Please visit www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.