Director, Management Reporting, Virtual & Investment Bank
Your new company
This multinational, high-end bank is famous for its aspirational and exceptional Virtual Banking and Investment Banking Products. Its office in Hong Kong offers a word-class working environment with lucrative compensation packages. Due to high market demand, a permanent Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Director is needed to join the team in the Hong Kong office.
Your new role
In this leadership role, you will directly impact the business by utilising your FP&A, Business Management and MIS capabilities, and by connecting directly to the Senior Management (CEO, CFO, CRO, COO). Furthermore, it is expected that you contribute to the growth of the business through knowledge, analysis and influence, thus forming your legacy in the company.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be able to demonstrate relevant previous experience or potential in Virtual Banking / Investment Banking, as well as:
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to produce high quality Management Information
- Be a natural leader and have the ability to work autonomously and provide guidance and mentorship for your team
- Possess the ability to work with all levels of the business and show commitment in driving operational improvements throughout your function.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work, you'll be rewarded with:
- Expanding your work scope and experience in FP&A / Business Management to drive the business
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in the market leader in Hong Kong
- Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
What you need to do now
If you are interested in This Position or other Accounting positions in the Asset Management (Private Equity, Hedge Fund, etc) / Investment Banking industry please send your Resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at +852 2230 7901.