Junior Accounts Payable Clerk
Main purpose of the role:
This person will be responsible for the checking and processing of invoices and staff expenses for the UK and Europe.
- Ensure that everything is processed in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure that any discrepancies are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure that paperwork is kept up to date and is accessible
- General Account Payables duties as directed.
- Assisting with AP month-end corrections
- Assisting AP Manager with ad-hoc duties
Skills / experience required:
- Experience in the use of integrated and computerised accounting systems, preferably Oracle
- Previous experience of an invoice scanning product
- Spreadsheet skills to intermediate level
- Prior Accounts Payable experience an advantage
- Outlook, Oracle, Excel and TwoApprove (desirable, not required)
- The ability to build and develop strong relationships with all vested stakeholders i.e. Finance, HR and Front Office
- Able to converse well across a wide range of levels
- Excellent Telephone manner
- Plans and prioritises workload to ensure timely delivery
- Can manage own workload and assist other team members during peak periods
- A self-starter with a flexible approach, adaptable to new situations and who has the ability to learn quickly and think in a strategic manner.
- Enjoys working independently with minimal supervision and be able to work autonomously and/or as part of a team