My client is a Defence and Military organisation looking for a motivated Accounts Assistant to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity, based in Hoddesdon , for anyone looking for temporary work.
The client is a niche company working in Defence and Military. They are an award winning organisation that specialise in this particular area. The role is perfect for someone looking to work in an exciting and motivated team on a temporary basis.
The main duties for this Accounts Assistant role are:
- Reconciling bank accounts on a daily basis
- Daily processing of invoices
- Auditing payments for fraudulent activity
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Accruals and repayments
To be successful the candidate must:
- Have excellent excel knowledge (including V-Look ups and Pivot Tables)
- Be motivated to work in a busy team
- Be available to start immediately
- Have previous experience in Accounts Assistant roles
The candidate has the opportunity to work within a busy and exciting team on a competitive rate of pay. Also the company offers an excellent training scheme for Accounts Assistants in order to keep in line with the changing and growing business.