Accounts Payable Supervisor
Leading Social Care provider in England and well renowned brand on the hunt for an experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Leading Social Care provider in England and well renowned brand located on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Responsibilities:
- To process all supplier invoices, petty cash claims, expenses and company credit cards in a timely and accurate manner.
- To supervise the Accounts Payable Team
- Run supplier payment runs on a regular basis
- Check all supplier statements to ensure all invoices have been accounted for.
- To assist with month-end procedures including accruals and prepayments.
- To ensure that all expenditure is coded consistently across the company to the correct nominal code and relevant cost centre.
- Ensure all accounts paid for via Direct Debit are allocated accordingly to the relevant invoices.
- To check the workload of others within Accounts Payable ensuring the coding is correct and the invoices are entered on the correct supplier accounts.
- Investigate any negative supplier balances and obtain additional documentation or refunds where required.
Accounts Payable Supervisor Requirements:
- AAT qualified would be ideal but not essential
- Minimum of three years working within an accounts payable function
- Experience of working within a team would be beneficial
- Experience working within a not for profit organisation would be beneficial
Opportunity to work for a leading and well renowned brand in the Milton Keynes area. The business will also offer 25 days holiday, pensions and highly flexible working.