BG Partnership, Chartered Certified Accountants based in Central London are seeking an Accounts Senior.
- Assist partners and manager with the running and timely delivery of client assignments.
- Preparing accounts and management information for clients.
- Control and plan cost budgets for assignments and staff.
- Supervise and develop junior members of staff.
- Plan and manage clients’ accounts and compliance work.
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm.
- The successful candidate must have attained a 2:1 degree, have a professional manner and good communication and customer care skills.
- Achieved qualifications at ACA/ACCA or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in an accountancy practice dealing with VAT, bookkeeping and accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft office software is essential.
- Good understanding of UK GAAP and financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy required.
We are only able to recruit candidates that have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.
Please send a CV and covering letter to:
Apply for Accounts Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly