An Accounts Assistant position for a SME publishing business based in London. This role offers a very good grounding for a graduate that aspires to be a qualified accountant in the future.
My client is a growing SME publishing business based in London.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Assistant position include:
- matching, coding and processing purchase invoices
- supplier statement reconciliations
- bank reconciliations
- ad hoc administrative tasks
The successful candidate will display the following:
- educated to degree level (2.1 or above)
- knowledge of accounts payable processes
- excellent knowledge of Excel
This role offers a solid grounding for any graduate who aspires to be a qualified accountant in the future.