Sales Fin Assoc Analyst
Auto req ID: 157198BR
reports Trade expenses reports
Monthly tracking of discounts and compensations with an indication of the main changes for the previous month, forecasts and plans.
- Assistance to revenue and sales departments in planning and analyzing Customer Development Agreements (CDA):
- filling in the necessary financial information in the CDA calculation model in the CDA negotiation planning process.
- Monthly comparison of planned and actual CDA models for key customers.
- monthly preparation of the calculation of the obligation for CDA on the basis of current contracts and monthly sales by categories and customers.
- Preparation jointly in the department for reporting reports by categories and customers. Provide such reports to the sales department for information and changes to the action plan.
- Planning and analysis with the revenue and marketing marketing department
- preparation of trade actions, preliminary and post assessment
- monthly preparation of reports on the status of trade shares with an indication of the pre and post evaluation for each activity
- monthly preparation and tracking of marketing marketing budgets
- KPI tracking by trade marketing: ROI, incremental volumes / earnings / marginality,% of trading activities according to plan
- providing analytical information on changes in trading activities
Actual net income reporting
- Preparing a monthly report with key revenue growth factors
- Maintaining information on the history of changes in gross prices; calendar for pricing for the current year, plan, forecast, previous year; calculation of the impact of changes in pricing for all periods considered
- Preparation of analysis on changes in market pricing, indicating the main changes
Work with pricing changes
- Simulation of gross price change
- Calculation of the impact of price changes on the proposed scenario
- Providing summary information in the form of a presentation
- Preparation of the price list for PepsiCo Central Asia, by countries, by SKU, by channels, by customers
- Ensuring the integrity of information on prices and discounts in the ERP and during the monthly cross-check
Stage / Gate matching processes ( Stage / Gate )
- Prepare a GTC for Stage / gates
- Summary information for benchmarking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Accounting, mathematical, analytical mind (preferred)
- Fully Bilingual (Russian-English)
- Strong analytical skills and proficient Excel user and PowerPoint user
- Attention to detail, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able structure information in the table and presentation formats
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience (FMCG preferably)
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular