The role requires an attention to detail and a willingness to engage in a wide range of finance activities. A good understanding of accounting and revenue recognition for product sales and associated service models. You will need to understand other concepts & principles to resolve issues that have an impact on the business.
Finance Controller - Our client is a growing and expanding business in Surrey. The role offers fantastic opportunities within the larger group.
- Annual budgeting/forecasting process
- Month End preparation and Reporting
- Ensuring all variances are analysed, understood, challenged and appropriate actions put in place to improve
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaising with auditors
- Ensuring full control and governance
- Improvements of processes and procedures
- Business Partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Management of a team of 5 based over various sites
- Providing financial support for bids and proposals.
Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA.. 5+ Post Qualified experience
Experience of producing monthly, year end and forecasting
SAP experience is a plus
Must be commercially strong and have business partnering experience
£60,000 - £75,000 + Benefits