On behalf of an multi-national company based in Theale I am recruiting for a permanent Financial Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client offers and excellent flexible working environment with avenues to progress your career once qualified.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Full control of the cash forecasts including daily updates and global cash flow forecast
- Ensure VAT returns and payments are made within deadlines
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Process intercompany transactions and prepare balance sheet reconciliations within agreed timescales.
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Studying towards the middle/latter stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject or equivalent
- Intermediate excel skills including the ability to perform Vlookups and Pivot Tables
- Ability to business partner with key stake holders
Excellent salary plus study support