Senior Finance Analyst
Provide direct support to the Finance Control Manager within the the business's Finance Centre of Excellence.
Our client is a national, leading energy provider, well-recognised for their innovation within the sector and their excellent company culture.
- Role model the 4 'I' behaviours and our Finance Vision Building Block
- Good at interacting with internal finance teams and with key stakeholders
- Handles stressful situations with composure and professionalism
- Good at developing and maintaining networks
- Good customer-focused business partnering skills and action orientated.
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Good problem solving skills and ability to use both logic and intuition to derive solutions for both finance and the business.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Ability to manage activities with regular and tight deadlines.
- Commercially astute with good analytical skills
- Knowledge of finance matters that affect the business entity.
- Good knowledge of financial process.
- Commercial and / or business experience
- Qualified accountant (or currently studying) with recognised UK Professional Organisation (e.g. ACCA, ICAEW, ICAS, CIMA)
Competitive Basic Salary + benefits