Junior Associate (Intern)
The SCG internship programme offers successful candidates the opportunity to work and practice concepts they are studying or have studied.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMMME
Successful candidates will:
- Have work experience that will enhance their prospects of getting a job
- Participate in our internal training program for an entry level.
- Have the opportunity to learn and use IT tools to enhance workflow and achieve efficiency.
- Benefit from being mentored by various professionals within the firm.
- Have access to a variety of professionals.
- A first degree from a recognized University.
- A minimum professional certificate in Diploma in Accounting and Business (ACCA)
- A pass in ACCA's Financial and Accounting (F7) and Audit and Assurance (F8) papers are a MUST.
ESSENTIAL QUALITY AND COMPETENCIES
The Successful Candidates must:
- Be able to confidently express themselves both in writing and speech.
- Be able to ask questions and challenge the status quo.
- Have a strong desire and able to learn.
- Be able to plan and prioritise work.
- Have knowledge in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Please complete the Job Application Form using the link provided in the Application Method section Applicants must be Ghanaians or be eligible to work in Ghana. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and go through a screening process that includes testing and interviews.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.