Admin Assistant - Accounts Payable
Vacancy Reference: AMK/AA/EDIN/JP/1409
Job Title: Admin Assistant – Accounts Payable
Job Type: Full–Time; Permanent
We are Atalian Servest, experts in facilities management, and creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
We currently have an opportunity for an Admin Assistant to work at our Edinburgh based office within the FM Accounts Payable Team.
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Process high volume invoices
- Gaining authorisation of invoices in a timely manner
- Efficiently dealing with and resolving any queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Preparation of payment runs
- Managing key suppliers in the best interest of the group
- Providing an excellent level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders/suppliers
- To carry out any other duties as and when required that are commensurate to the role
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Proven experience in a similar role advantageous
- Focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a fast–paced working environment
- Diligent, organised, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Excel and IT skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work whilst working on a variety of tasks
This role may require Disclosure Scotland, Baseline or other similar security clearance may also be required.
Hours and Environment
The post will be based in the Edinburgh office. Working hours are from 08:00am to 17:00 Monday to Friday, however additional overtime may also be required to meet the needs of the business.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people – We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV (andcovering letter with salary expectations) to
To find out more please visit us on
We are an equal opportunities employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality.
Closing date for applications – 17 September 2018 (5pm)
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***