Unit Registry Client Accountant, Senior Associate
- To perform verification on transactions in accordance with the service standards, in a timely and accurate manner
- To understand the core offering and ways to increase efficiencies in the day to day process
- To perform staff training & development through effective performance reviews.
- Provide staff management support to the Administrators and assisting them to effectively deal with issues.
- To ensure that all day to day tasks and/or issues/queries raised by Client; unit holder or internal staff have been resolved within agreed time frames.
- Establish & build relationships with internal & external .Communication in various means including: phone, fax & email.
- Have a high level of understanding of the Client: their SLA, organisation, policies & key contacts.
- Identify, recommend & implement improvements to procedures, processes, controls and client servicing arrangements.
- Knowledge of the unit registry operational flows.
- Knowledge of fund accounting operational concepts.
- An aptitude for information technology including Excel.
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in client servicing.
- Knowledge of AML/KYC requirements as well FATCA/CRS regulatory requirements.
- A solid understanding of the finance industry and financial markets.
- Previous Unit Registry, finance and/or banking background.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi task, work under pressure and meet deadlines