Accounting & Finance Work Placement
Location: Global Finance Headquarters, Tralee, Co. Kerry
Timelines: January/March - August 2019
Applicants must be part of a university work placement programme for a minimum duration of 6 months.
Description and Responsibilities:
- Interns may be assigned to our Financial Reporting, Tax or Mergers and Acquisitions Teams
- Assist in reviewing and preparing financial statements
- Communicate and solve any matters that arise in relation to the financial statements between auditors, site accountants and the group financial reporting department.
- Upload financial statements to the compliance database once signed by the directors and approved by auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of the Interim report and stock exchange announcements.
- Assist in any ad hoc duties/ projects that may arise.
Kerry Internship Programme:
We offer a structured internship programme with meaningful work experience where our interns are supported through 1-1 Coaching and a Buddy Programme. Interns are given exposure to our Senior Leaders and have opportunities to demonstrate to our leaders how they have contributed to Kerry during their internship. Interns also have an opportunity to learn about our wider business and network with other interns through events organised throughout their placement.
We are committed to the development of our Interns as we aim to convert as many Interns to Graduates on our award winning Graduate Programme. All interns will be given the opportunity to be considered for our Graduate Programme before they complete their placement.