Our client, a boutique corporate finance specialist seeks a hands-on Finance Director to lead this young, yet established firm through its next stage of growth. Ideally you will be a self-starter who can lead the finance function and can manage complex projects and change.
- The Company has been established for over 4 years and grown quickly with over 25 employees based in its west end offices in London.
- Primary activities are providing bridging and development finance for the property sector with over £250m lent since inception
- The company has recently raised 50m debt financing and boasts over £100m of debt financing facilities available in its short history.
Background and experience
The finance director Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA with min 10 years PQE and have experience in Financial Services. Other skills include:
- Specialist lending experience
- Structured finance experience
- Experience in regulatory and retail deposits will be beneficial
- Senior management experience
- FCA regulatory
Send your CV along with a brief covering letter outlining your interest and experience.