The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the finance function of a single location within this group and reporting back to the central function. They will need to work independently from the central function and able to confidently challenge during decision making.
My client is a well known education and training organisation based in Luton.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will be:
- Manage the academies day-to-day budgetary control.
- Ensure the required financial information is available to make informed decisions.
- Ensure efficient and effective process is implemented.
- Attendance at Senior Leadership Team meetings to ensure management are aware of financial position.
- Support the Financial Controller in producing a long-term financial plan.
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager will be:
- CCAB/CIMA qualified
- Have extensive interpersonal skills
- Strong IT/Excel skills
- Able to work independently and challenge confidently.
- Have demonstrable experience of previous Business Partnering.
My client is offering a competitive salary package and development opportunities.