Head of Finance
2 days left
- Part time
The role will lead on providing financial support and challenge to the Academy, and assurance to the Principal and the Governing Body that financial governance within Academy and Academy Sport are sound.
Our client has a deep and genuine commitment to provide an education that is unsurpassed anywhere in the world. This captures the sense of optimism and determination to succeed that permeates the Academy. Their aim to develop resilience in the students, and the ability to be tenacious in their quest to be the best that they can be in all aspects of their lives. Our client draws out their individual talents and celebrate their personal achievements and their individual contribution.
The key responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Financial Planning, Management and Reporting
- Accounting and Governance
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Income Generation
Please contact me for more details on the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA or equivalent qualified
- Have experience managing a finance team within a school or MAT environment
- Have experience with management and financial accounting under SORP
- Excellent organisational and commercial experience