Head of Finance
REESON Education is looking for a Head of Finance to work within a large mixed comprehensive school within London. The school is looking for applicants with prior experience operating within a UK secondary school environment to ensure quality of financial administration, management and governance within the school and run all aspects of budgeting and finance working closely with senior staff within the school.
Responsibilities will include
- Ensure quality of financial administration, management and governance within the Academy, by developing and delivering an ongoing training
- Ensure achievement of value for money within Academy, by working with the CSE and the Principal to benchmark and identify opportunities to achieve financial savings without impacting on quality of goods and services received.
- Ensure the long term financial viability of the Academy as a whole, by critically examining budgets and financial forward plans, and arrangements for monitoring these during the year. Demonstrate professionalism in both financial matters and relationships, and appreciation of the roles and responsibilities of Academy staff and governors.
- Financial Planning, Management and reporting
- Procurement and Contract Management
- Income Generation
This is a permanent position due to commence ASAP. The school is easily accessible by public transport and is situated a short 5 minute walk from a tube station. The school itself has an academic history of excellence (75% A*–C including English and maths) in addition to an Outstanding Ofsted report. The school has a brilliant ethos which promotes a fantastic environment to work within both in terms of staff members and students.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
40 – 45k
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible.