Finance Analyst | Derbyshire |Education | GBP40,000 – GBP45,000 | 6 Month FTC
Macildowie have been engaged by a premier Derbyshire education provider to complete a search for their new Finance Analyst. This established finance division within a modern UK school has a Gold rating in the Teaching Framework. Reports directly to the Finance Director and you will be a key part in the implementation on a new system.
- Assist on ad–hoc projects to support the implementation of a new system
- Business partnering senior management teams across the wider business on new projects
- Collating, analysing and providing commentary on data compiled over a 3 year period
- Analysis of process to establish metrics designed to simplify current procedures
- Reviewing and analysing current reporting models to improve efficiency
- Business case analysis for general management
- Qualified – ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Detailed analytic skills
- A users knowledge of working with Oracle
- Experienced in handling large amounts of data
If this role is something that you feel could be for you, please get in touch with Martyn – to start the discussion.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.