- Management Account role in fast growth manufacturing facility.
- Aiding managerial planning and commercial decision making using appropriate financial information.
A fast growth SME based in Newport, who have recently undergone substantial financial growth and are therefore looking to expand their finance team.
Reporting directly to the FC, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparing reports, budgets and financial statements.
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Preparing and reporting of regular KPI reports for managers.
- Variance analysis.
- Performance reporting for profitability, productivity, resource management.
- Generally supporting the business with periodic tasks and ad-hoc analysis
- Supervising one junior accounts staff member.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified (2 years post qualified)
- Assertive and Decisive
- Have a good eye for detail
- Have a hands on approach
- Have good time keeping skills.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Manufacturing experience, although preferred, is not essential. We encourage suitable applicants with experience in other sectors to apply for the role if of interest.
The full time position offers up to £40,000 with a performance related bonus, 5% pension contribution and life insurance.