Manufacturing Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working with a Manufacturing company in Trafford Park, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
A well established company, with exciting growth plans, are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant; you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for assisting with the efficient running of the Accountancy function.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: production of monthly management accounts; cost reporting; forecasting and budgeting; continually identify opportunities for improvements; engage with budget holders to encourage cost effectiveness; liaise frequently with internal and external stakeholders; support the credit control process to ensure the timely collection of revenue; identify opportunities to improve the company's cash flow; complete monthly VAT returns, Intrastats and EC Sales; KPI reporting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Or have equivalent experience - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a similar role - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Have knowledge of producing Management Accounts - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Pension Plan + Bonus Scheme + Other Excellent Benefits