Due to continued growth, a Management Accountant is now required to join a sought after employer based in Telford.
A growing and highly reputable business based in Telford.
As the Management Accountant, you will report to the Finance Director and play a pivotal role in delivering insightful and accurate financial information to support effective decision making in the business.
The successful individual will business partner with key budget holders.
Responsibilities will include;
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Completing the monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Accruals and prepayments
- Month end reporting
- Supporting with the statutory accounts
- Tax computations
- Processing the monthly payroll
- Overseeing all purchase and sales ledger activities
- A Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail